Multi talented Anchor Actress * Artiste Mumbaiz Priyanka


Priyanka Yerandekar
Age - 21
Ht - 5' 8"
Vital Statistics - 33-25-3


Work Experience -
I was part of Gladrags Megamodel Contest 2008.....I won the Miss Zero Size 2008 Contest.......n won the tittle of Best Body......I have shot for a Online Series with I Dream Productions.......I have Walked Ramp for several Designers.......I m doing a Music Video with Universal Music....I have Anchored and done Promotional Advertisement for Four Square Entertainment PVT Limited for the New Year Bash at Goregaon Sports Club.......

Training -
I have done child theatre.....i m a trained Bharatnatyamdancer for 8 and half years.....i have taken training for western dance from Shiamak Davar's Institute Of Performing Arts.....i m taking training in Salsa from Sandip Soparkar......n learning Kathak from Saroj Khan's student......i have taken basic training in Taekwondo n Judo....have learned kick boxing......have attended Military Camps so know -Horse riding,Riffle Shooting,Rivercrossing n Obstacles course.....know driving-cycle,bike n car......know Gymnastics...n....Yoga......

All About Entertainment !!

Indian & Global Artiste(s) av's, profile & latest happenings around the globe.

We promote new, upcoming or any artist(s) via mass mail etc to all the event companies & other event related people universally at minimum fee.



For any query or doubt, please mail us at:- mediamatrix@live.com

Keep visiting for the latest profiles, news and updates.

Have the most rocking & entertaining Events.