The Indian Sensational Gorgeous Popular the Modern Pop Diva---Neha Bhasin



Neha Bhasin



Neha rocked onto the entertainment world as one of the winners of the popular TV reality show “Viva’ forming the hugely successful “Viva” Band

Neha stood out with her vocal strengths and performance and was voted #1 popstar in a poll by

indiatimes and also the “most desirable popstar” on Ch[V]

Post two superlative albums and massive media & public frenzy, Viva disbanded andNeha set out on her solo career


Her talent and determination put her career on fast forward mode and in a short span Neha has done playback for top notch composers Salim-Suleiman, Aadesh, Yuvan Shankar Raja & others

She was nominated for

Filmfare Best Female Singer for her song “Kuchh Khaas” from Fashion and won the Vijay TV best playback singer award for her Tamil song “Pesugiren” from “Satham Podathey


I AM WHAT IAM...

After sailing through a few years of my musical journey I have finally found the right words to express to my audiences at large..

This Album is me, & its that part of me that lives in every youth of today..

The youth that has a voice, the youth that dares to believe.

We are today...

Music for me is a Harmonic source of self expression..

Every song sings its own story and holds a promise to evoke emotions in every beating heart...

Performing is what i live for, people inspire me, people confuse me & people never cease to amuse me... This album is all about people, experiences & what they stand for..

These songs are an extension of my being & Who I am Neha the person & Neha Bhasin the Artiste

The album Tabaah has it all

An awesome singer performer in Neha

Great Songs by Gaurav

Hugely mounted and glam videos Unprecedented visibility on television and plays on radio


All About Entertainment !!

Indian & Global Artiste(s) av's, profile & latest happenings around the globe.

We promote new, upcoming or any artist(s) via mass mail etc to all the event companies & other event related people universally at minimum fee.



For any query or doubt, please mail us at:- mediamatrix@live.com

Keep visiting for the latest profiles, news and updates.

Have the most rocking & entertaining Events.